Hands-on review with Samsung’s new Galaxy Watch Active smartwatch, 2019 edition. Here we run through the specs and Tizen OS 4.0, showing off the sleek UI, best features and fitness tracking aspects. So is this a true rival to the Fitbit Versa and our other best smartwatches?
The new Galaxy Watch Active 2019 boasts a slim and light design, complete with waterproof finish and soft-touch strap. Samsung’s own OS may not be as heavily supported as Android Wear, but you still get plenty of apps and watch faces to choose from – while the smartwatch comes stacked with great functionality.
For fitness, you have built-in GPS and a heart rate sensor, which can monitor your stress levels 24 hours a day. The exercise tracking is one of our favourites, offering impressive stats feedback and usability.
The Galaxy Watch Active is released in the UK on March 2019, for a price just under £230. So is it one of the best fitness smartwatches right now? We think Samsung’s wearable stands a strong chance against rivals.
Xem thêm bài viết khác: https://keralafolkloreakademy.com/cong-nghe/
Xem thêm Bài Viết:
- Đánh giá chi tiết bo mạch chủ ASRock Z390 Steel Lengend
- Có nên mua Samsung A9 giá 1tr690, samsung galaxy A9 đài loan, samsung galaxy A9 xách tay -0971042888
- [Review dạo] Mở hộp Samsung Galaxy Alpha bản Hàn Quốc – tặng kèm pin và dock sạc
- Tai nghe Samsung AKG chỉ 99k – Tin được không?
- Samsung Ace 2 I8160P hard reset